|The role will include various administration duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship.
The role will include some of the following areas:
· Learning customer EDI systems from order through to customer payment.
· Maintaining detailed information of customer invoice status using Excel.
· Raising customer credits where necessary
· Dealing with customer queries by email and telephone.
· Building relationships with our customers to ensure smooth flow of customer transactions through to payment.
· Processing Staff and Credit Card Expenses
· Being responsible for stationery supplies
· Assisting Accountants and Office Manager with ad hoc duties
· Responsible for post received and despatched
· Inputting data onto internal systems with a
high level of accuracy
· Dealing with requests for information
· Ensuring that the Policies of the company are observed, and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and confidentiality.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
Bewleys Tea and Coffee UK Ltd
Accounts and Customer Service Administrator – Bewleys Tea and Coffee UK Ltd
This is new exciting role is an opportunity to work for Bewley’s, undertaking varied duties. You will be working with a hardworking and friendly team, reporting to the Finance Office Manager who have a legacy of retaining Apprentices after training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
• Somebody who is a good verbal communicator who has a polite, clear and professional telephone manner.
• Must have a good level of literacy skills.
• IT literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Packages.
• Required to work to deadlines, with good time management.
• Good numeracy skills.
• Confident in using email and the internet.
• The successful candidate will be organised.
• Willing to work effectively in the team.
• An enthusiastic individual
• Flexible approach to work, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
• Must be punctual as well as having a good attendance record
• Ability to work on own initiative, when required
• Ability to work effectively as both part of a team and as an individual,
• Respond positively to the demands of a varied workload.
• Friendly and approachable.
• Commitment to undertake continued training and development.