Undertake a wide range of processing, reconciliation, and administration tasks that will commensurate with your skills and develop your experience.
All tasks should be carried out to a high standard and strict deadlines using SAP One accounting package or Microsoft Office applications
The range of work could include tasks/activities in connection with:
- Management of customer/supplier accounting records.
- Processing and reconciling purchase invoices to relevant documentation and records.
- Reconciling supplier statements for payment reports.
- Raising of customer invoices and matching of relevant sales documentation.
- Processing of customer payments received and reconciling to their accounts.
- Reconciliation of bank statements including chasing up supporting documentation.
- Monitoring and managing inbound accounts emails, assist with a range of office, administrative and ad-hoc finance related tasks as and when required.
As part of your contract of employment completion of the Apprenticeship Training Programme forms part of your duties as well as helping your personal and professional development; the requirements to complete the programme are as follows:
- Attend and be punctual for all induction sessions.
- Attend and be punctual for all lessons with regards to your apprenticeship programme.
- Complete all required assignments with regards to your apprenticeship by the required timeline.
- Build up your portfolio of evidence on-going during your apprenticeship programme. Access support from your tutor/assessor as and when required
- Access support from your manager with regards to any evidence requirements or support as and when required
- Attend all work-based training/support sessions
- Ensuring that the Policies of the company are observed and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and confidentiality.
This list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the business manager which are relevant to your role within the company to meet the overall business needs. The role will evolve as time and duties progress.