Abzorb aims to be the best in the industry – to provide a one-stop solution and ongoing support to ensure your business stays connected. We’ve been doing that since 1992 and we look forward to doing it for many years to come.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for Abzorb undertaking varied duties. You will be working with a hardworking and friendly team.
The role will include various administration duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
- General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter
- To undertake filing, photocopying and distribution of relevant documents.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and dealing with enquiries
- Responsible for co-ordinating the post
- Support to members of the Management Team
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word and Excel
- Inputting data onto internal systems with a high level of accuracy
- To deal courteously and efficiently with all visitors.
- Providing refreshments for visitors when required
- Dealing with stationery/stock levels and reordering as and when appropriate
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Answering the phone
- Printing & sending emails
- entering bills on sage software – Training provided
- Generating invoices on sage software – training provided
- Wages – training provided
- Managing and supporting Direct customers and Re-sellers with a range of products including mobile, fixed and data services.
- Possessing excellent customer service skills, the customer care representative will deal with a range of queries from billing to technical queries in an efficient manner.
- Create long term relationships with partners, making them promoters of Abzorb
- Put your technical troubleshooting skills to the test and support our customers through inbound and outbound calls across our portfolio of products!
- Strive for first time resolution while handling all issues with accountability, ownership and urgency.
- Create the very best customer experience, ensuring its seamless for our partners and customers
- Have a positive attitude that shines through on every interaction with our partners and customers