• Somebody who is a good verbal communicator who has a polite, clear and professional telephone manner.
• Must have a good level of literacy skills.
• IT literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Packages.
• Required to work to deadlines, with good time management.
• Good numeracy skills.
• Ability to be organised and to meet targets set to complete the required work-based evidence, assignments and logging of all work completed towards completion of your apprenticeship programme – your employer will also support you with these requirements.
• Confident in using email and the internet.
• The successful candidate will be organised.
• Willing to work effectively in the team.
• An enthusiastic individual
• Flexible approach to work, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
• Must be punctual as well as having a good attendance record
• Ability to work on own initiative, when required
• Ability to work effectively as both part of a team and as an individual,
• Respond positively to the demands of a varied workload.
• Friendly and approachable.
• Commitment to undertake continued training and development.