The role will include various administration duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
- Support to members of the Management Team
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word and Excel
- To deal courteously and efficiently with all visitors.
- Dealing with stationery/coffee bar stock levels and reordering as and when appropriate
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Dealing with requests for information
- Working within the coffee bar area providing drinks and snacks to customers,visitors and guests
- Assist with setting up rooms for events
- Cleaning rooms and waiting areas after hirers leave
- Taking incoming telephone calls, dealing with such calls promptly in a professional manner, and re-directing appropriate calls to other individuals within the establishment
- Taking and communicating messages for other Space Hire personnel
- Ensuring hirers complete the signing in process
- Assist visitors fill out visitors pass, and issuing of visitors passes
- General administrative duties including photocopying, invoicing, collecting cash and other forms of payments from customers if necessary, filing, ordering stationery, dispatching and accepting mails and couriers’ services (parcels)
- Ensure high operational standards in and the around the venue at all times, checking rooms at the end of sessions
- Adhering to all company policies/procedures
- Compliance with individual health and safety responsibilities
As part of your contract of employment completion of the Apprenticeship Training Programme forms part of your duties as well as helping your personal and professional development; the requirements to complete the programme are as follows:
- Attend and be punctual for all induction sessions
- Attend and be punctual for all lessons
- Complete all required assignments with by the required timeline.
- Build up your portfolio of evidence on-going during your apprenticeship programme.
- Access support from your tutor/assessor as and when required
- Access support from your manager with regards to any evidence requirements or support as and when required
- Attend all work-based training/support sessions
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
There is a possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification.
There may also be further apprenticeship/other training available following successful employment and achievement of the apprenticeship qualifications