What will the apprentice be doing?
Working alongside our current staff in our bar and restaurant areas, serving food and drink, training will be provided.
Duties to include:
- Meet and greet Customers
- Take food and drink orders
- Serve food and drink orders
- Initiate excellent customer service
- Process cash and card payments
- Ensure stock is up
- Maintaining cleanliness
- Following health and safety hygiene procedures
- Ensure everyone is having the best service and time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard, including Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required).
Training will be provided at Kirklees College one day per week.
The end point assessment involves a culinary challenge, workplace assessment, online multiple-choice assessment and a professional discussion.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment after successful completion of the apprenticeship.