SKA Developments is currently encouraging applications for an exciting new opportunity within the Huddersfield based head office team.
Successful candidates will support the SKA Developments Team in all aspects of PR and digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms. This new role will also provide a range of administrative support services with applications requested from candidates who must be able to manage their own tasks under the supervision experienced colleagues.
Apprenticeships are learning roles therefore the list below is representative of tasks that may be undertaken however training will be given and tasks will vary. Candidates must have excellent timekeeping and the ability to prioritise their own workload.
Duties will include:
- Working on marketing campaigns, strategies and promotions
- Developing and maintaining the company’s social media presence
- Responding efficiently and professionally to enquiries using online platforms
- Building and implementing digital campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms
- Measuring and evaluating the success of digital marketing activities
- Working co-operatively with colleagues
- Providing general administrative support
- Keeping up to date with information, training and development opportunities appropriate to maintain and develop professional service standards
- To undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time