- Use picking lists to select components for product assembly
- Complete relevant quality control documentation
- Relevant certification packs to be created for customer orders
- Packing of components to be shipped direct to the customer
- Using measuring equipment to check component drawings and specifications
- Replenishing and locating goods delivered, ensuring it is stored in the right location
- Selecting products, ensuring they are packed within the required time frame
- To ensure that you follow Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures of the company
Aflex Hose Ltd
Stores Apprentice – Aflex Hose Ltd
The successful candidate will join the team at Aflex Hose as a Stores Apprentice and will complete a Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard in Supply Chain Warehouse.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Good timekeeping, effective communication, attention to detail, self-motivated, keen to learn new skills, organised.