The state-of-the-art gym and fitness studio based at our Huddersfield Centre.
Kirklees College has its own state-of-the-art gym and fitness studio at the Huddersfield Centre in the Waterfront Quarter which is free for all students to use. Strength, conditioning and fitness classes are available, with experienced staff and coaches. Follow @kcwaterfrontgym for the latest updates.
Student Opening Times (Open Now for Rock Up & Train Sessions)
Friday: 9am- 1:30pm
The gym is free for all students to use!
Please note: The gym opening hours are during TERM TIME ONLY
How To Book A Session
No booking is necessary, just turn up and train.
Please note the gym operates on a maximum capacity of 20, access will be restricted if the gym is in full occupancy at the time of your visit.
Memberships, Rules and Regulations
- Membership to the Waterfront Gym is FREE to all Kirklees College students
- Access to the gym is only permitted during the advertised rock up and train sessions
- All students must complete a health questionnaire prior to starting and are responsible for keeping this up to date
- All students must complete an induction prior to starting
- During busy periods, training time is restricted to a maximum of one hour